How are you doing today? Rate yourself 1-10
4 Things I thought worth sharing with y’all
1. You can OUTWORK in two ways.
One is Yourself
Second is Everyone else
You need to decide which one do you want to go ahead with.
I cannot talk about the second one as
“I believe my biggest enemy is myself.”
So I’ll talk about the first one.
2. OUTWORKING MYSELF
How to Outwork yourself:
- Create a system (Bunch of everyday habits & scheduling your time)
- Stay away from Cheap dopamine
- Find & Work towards your long term goal
(Break the goal down according to your need - Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly)
- Accountability (This is super important)
How will you know you outworked yourself if you never had an account)
- Be Patient (Ups & Downs are a part of it, Don’t give up)
- Keep Going.
3. Few Interesting Things:
Picture of the week:- I created these for my followers.
You can get one too (I do it every time I hit 100 more followers)
Question of the week: What’s your Cathedral Thought? Check out this video
Quick hack:- Use remove.bg to remove background from pictures
“This is Business” meme full video (He Lil guy was born in 1982)
4. “Books are the Real-Life Cheat codes” - What are you reading this weekend?
Liked this newsletter, buy me a coffee by getting yourself The StoryCards subscription.
Or you can click this button and buy me a book
This newsletter is free but not cheap (I spend lotta time writing it) please subscribe.
I’ve been spending lots of time on twitter for the last 6 months and my twitter fam has grown to 1400 followers :)
If you haven’t started using Twitter yet, I think you should start ASAP
Start here 👇